SELL YOUR HOME
CHECK OUR HOME SELLER GUIDE!
You deserve the Best Marketing, the Best Advertising and Constant Communication throughout the listing period. Don’t settle for anything less in today’s demanding real estate market.
Free Home Evaluation: Believe it or not, your home may be worth MORE than you think. My proven system offers a more in-depth review that will ensure all factors of your home are being taken into consideration. It is more important now than ever to hire an expert and get the service you deserve.
DONT SETTLE FOR LESS!
- Honest, expert advice from a Real Estate Veteran
- Best practices and tips to best prep your home for photos and showings. Knowledgeable advice on any updates or repairs you may think about which may or may not be worth doing.
- Professional Photos by a photographer on my $ to best showcase the home’s best attributes.
- Listing exposure on ALL Real Estate Broker sites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, etc.
- Enhanced MLS listing with HD Virtual Tour w/lead capture – we do more than just put home on MLS and put a sign in yard. We proactively find buyers in the area we generate on our ad spend we follow up with.
- A dedicated website to feature your home
- Consistent Social Media Marketing w/ advertisement spend on my $
- Easy scheduling approval for showings, inspections, appraisal with “Showing Time” approve appointments by text, email or phone. Includes automated response for feedback after agent showings
- Proven negotiation skills to achieve your price and terms
- Constant communication w/ Updates each week
How to Sell Your Home in Cincinnati Quickly and Easily?
Have you decided to sell your home in Cincinnati, Ohio? Given the fact that there is such a strong demand for homes among buyers, it seems that selling a home in Cincinnati is like a walk in the park for a homeowner. However, it proves to be a long and tiring exercise for homeowners with many of them not able to sell their homes because of one or more mistakes committed by them. Therefore, it is so important for homeowners to hire the services of a good quality, reliable realtor in Cincinnati when selling their homes.
Tips to sell your house
Price it right
One reason why many homeowners in Cincinnati fail to sell their homes is because they tend to set the asking price higher than its fair market value. You will always find your home beautiful because of your sentimental attachment to it. But buyers have no such compulsions and they have many options in front of them. If they find it overpriced, they simply move on to the next available house. Set the asking price right in consultation with your realtor who has accurate comp data with him. Buyers in Cincinnati are price sensitive and you can easily scare away many such buyers if you set the asking price incorrectly.
Make it attractive for potential buyers
No house sells in as is condition. See your house in a detached manner and you will know what home improvements you need to undertake to make it attractive and desirable for the buyers. Your realtor knows the features that buyers are looking for in their dream home. However, do not overspend on improvements as you cannot recover all the money spent on repairs. Pay attention to improvements that are inexpensive and help in enhancing the value of your property.
Improve the curb appeal
Curb appeal plays an important role in making your property attractive. It also helps in improving its value. Potential buyers are impressed when they see neat and clean exteriors with some greenery. It gives them a warm and welcoming feel when they visit a house on a showing. You can easily make your house in Cincinnati more appealing for the buyers by improving its curb appeal. It is not a costly exercise but needs your time and effort.
Clean and de-clutter as much as possible
Potential buyers can be easily put off if they find the home dirty and cluttered. You need to create a nice impression on your visitors by cleaning not just the surfaces but all the furniture and furnishing items. Remove all unwieldy items from inside the house to give the impression of a bigger house to your visitors. If possible, get a temporary storage space on rent and shift most of the items there to present an empty house to your buyers.
Be there to welcome visitors on time
One reason why some homeowners find it difficult to sell their homes in Cincinnati is because they make it difficult for their agents and potential buyers to see the house. Whether you are busy or not, always make it sure to be there on time whenever your agent informs you about a showing. Welcome the potential buyer with a smile on your face and show him around. Be prepared to answer his queries to help him in taking the decision about buying your house.
Hire the best realtor
This is perhaps the most important thing to do if you want to sell your house quickly at a high asking price. A good quality Cincinnati realtor will be able to find a buyer and he will also help in fulfilling all legal formalities.
ANY QUESTIONS? CALL US TODAY!