BUY A NEW HOME
In today’s demanding Real Estate market, you need the Best representation you can Trust. You deserve a knowledgeable professional in your corner ensuring you’re protected and looking out for your best interests for one of the largest financial investments people make.
Whether an experienced homeowner or a first-time home-buyer, the professionals at The Jeff Williamson Group Real Estate Services can help you identify the right home, negotiate the right price, and guide you through each step of the home buying process. We can help take a sometimes overwhelming process and simply it. Either you sell or you buy a new home it should be a fun, enjoyable process. Our job is to help simply it, so it’s a positive one!
- Be your Advisor & Advocate during the Entire Home Buying process
- Pre-Qualification/Pre-Approval. Each client is assisted with selecting the right lender and not only determining a price range to simplify your experience when you buy a new home but gives you an edge when negotiating on a home. We have a few local lenders we can recommend.
- We Listen & take time to understand your specific wants, needs and what is important to you. We are anxious to learn about you and do our homework. So, you don’t have to.
- Educate buyers on current market conditions specific in your areas and price range of interest.
- Finding the right home – At the Jeff Williamson Group we value both yours and our time. We offer you all the latest tools and technology, such as customized listing searches to preview suggested possible homes or search all homes currently for sale in your market area from the comfort of your own home. Shopping for a new home should be an enjoyable experience. Our qualified agents are eager to help by managing your time and setting up home tours designed specifically for you.
- Negotiating an offer. At the Jeff Williamson Group, we understand the importance of your investment with seasoned professionals to ensure your financial peace of mind. We strategize and provide advice on the details when making an offer. Communicating how best to get an offer accepted and the price that works for you.
- Coordinating contracts, inspections, appraisals, title work, etc. Our team has the experience and professional affiliations in place to provide as seamless a process as possible.
- Provide oversight & counsel during inspection period / post inspection-addendum repair negotiations.
- Pre-Closing. Walk through and closing settlement statement review. We strive hard and prepare well to make your closing day a time to celebrate – worry-free!
- Closing. Be present at closing to ensure all buyer’s interests are protected.
- Support after the sale. As a full-service company, we are here to assist you in getting acclimated to your new home and/or city. We act as a concierge to area services and any needs you might have.
Tips for Buying a House in Cincinnati
Buying a house in Cincinnati is not an easy task for any common homebuyer. This is because this city remains a seller’s market with prices of homes increasing by 6.7% in the last one year alone. There is a great demand for homes among buyers. This means you need to be well prepared and ready to face stiff competition from other buyers. You stand to gain monetarily as median home prices in Cincinnati are still much below the national average. Here are some top tips for buying a new home in Cincinnati.
Be prepared financially
If you are planning to take a mortgage loan, you must have enough money in your bank account. Lenders in Cincinnati generally ask for a 15-20% down payment for a property. This means you must have in excess of $50000 in your account if you are planning to buy a home worth $250000. You will also need money to pay for the closing costs.
Know how much of a house you can buy
In addition to the location and the type of property, you should be aware of your own capability to buy a house. Do you want a single-family home, a condominium, or a house in a gated community? Also, choose the neighborhood in Cincinnati wisely according to your needs. Once you are clear about your priorities, it becomes easier to carry out your house hunt.
Find a good quality realtor
Many buyers think they should not hire a realtor as they can save his commission by buying a house on their own. The thing to remember is that the commission of your realtor comes from the proceeds of the sale of the property and it is paid by the seller. You benefit from his expertise, knowledge of the housing market, and negotiation skills. He also makes sure that all legal formalities are completed, and the deal is closed successfully.
Compare homes to choose the best option
Your realtor will show you many houses based upon your budget and preferences. You should click pictures and take down notes to remember important features of all properties. This will help you in analyzing the homes and choosing the property that is best suited for your family. Do not hesitate to ask questions you have in your mind when you go on a showing. Remember, it is going to be the biggest financial decision of your life. Finalize a home only when you are satisfied with not just it price and condition but also location and the amenities in the neighborhood.
Make an alluring offer that is hard to reject
It is difficult to buy a new home in Cincinnati, OH because you have to compete against other buyers vying for the same properties. If the owner is getting multiple offers, it becomes important for you to present an offer that is attractive with very few contingencies. If you have a preapproval letter from a lender in hand, your offer is taken seriously by the owner. Draw an irresistible offer in consultation with your realtor which is chosen by the seller and he signs the sale agreement with you.
Get the mortgage and close the deal
Once the deal has been finalized with the seller, you need to secure the finance to close the deal. Search for the best mortgage deal with a low rate of interest and close the deal to get the ownership of the property transferred in your name. Your realtor is there at every step of home buying process to make sure that it is smooth and hassle free.
ANY QUESTIONS? CALL US TODAY!